A downloadable GameJam
"Blind Blades" is a top-down couch game* in which two to four players incarnate ninjas and compete in a deadly fight. Nobody sees the avatars but only the waves they create by moving, attacking or throwing a decoy. You will be forced to use all of your cunning to defeat your opponents and become the best ninja! The first player to reach 10 kills win the game. *Games with reasonably strong and enjoyable local multiplayer content (Co-operative and Competitive).
In Game Controls:
Left Stick: Move your character
Right Stick: Rotate your character
X (hold): Sneak (you make no waves when you move)
LB: Throw a decoy (hold down then release the button to throw the decoy furthrer)
Rules: You have to kill 10 opponents to win the game!
- Valentin Capitaine - Project Manager & Programmer
- Slymane Houzali - Game Designer & Programmer
- Julien Lorans - Game Designer & Programmer
- Nicolas Pankowiak - Game Designer & Level Designer
- Guillaume Lucas - Game Designer & Sound Designer
- Tim Guthmann - Game Artist
Unzip the folder "BlindBlades" in "Build-BlindBlades.zip"
Open it and run the file "BlindBlades.exe"
/!\ Xbox Controllers & 2 players minimum necessary to play.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.